We are delighted to be hosting our free wedding fair on Sunday 25th January 2015.
Please do pop in any time from 11am – 3pm and have a glass of bubbles with our in-house wedding coordinator who will show you around our beautiful chapel and talk you through how you can tailor-make your wedding.
Many local wedding suppliers will be present to discuss with you how they can work with you ensure that your day is everything you have always dreamed it would be.
Among those suppliers will be:
- Elaine Mason, wedding photography
- Rock and Rose, wedding photography
- Karen Newby, singer and pianist
- I Do Bridal Wear of Kingston, supplying wedding, bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride attire
- Karen Covers, offering a vast array of chair covers and coloured sashes
- Natalie Guest, a local specialist in wedding hair and make-up
- Samantha Dobson, wedding planner and independent Celebrant
- Joyce Nicholas, supplier of exquisite wedding stationery
- Elsa Brown Flower Style, provider of bouquets & venue decoration
- Kingston Wild Flowers, provider of bouquets & venue decoration
- Michael Myers, Toastmaster & Master of Ceremonies
We very much look forward to seeing you. For more information please contact our Wedding Coordinator 020 8939 8176
Built in 1309, the Lovekyn Chapel is a venue for civil ceremony weddings, blessings and Champagne receptions in a beautiful building in the heart of Kingston upon Thames.
A stunning light-filled room provides space for the ceremony. An elegant and bright area, making it perfect for weddings and any musical performances or readings.
Large stained glass windows, a magnificent vaulted, beamed ceiling and arched doorway all give this venue a very special character. Reflecting its 14th century medieval heritage, the room combines understated elegance with original period features. If you want the tradition and ambiance of a church but you do not want a religious service, our chapel is the venue for you.
“A little oasis in the middle of a vibrant cosmopolitan town….a hidden treasure”
What could be more romantic that saying ‘I do’ in a medieval chapel?
Follow us, like us!
Our wedding coordinator has compiled a great gallery of photos from a lot of our weddings to give you a true flavour of a typical Lovekyn Chapel Wedding.
Join us for great photos of our brides and grooms as well as our wedding tips!