Our May Sports Camp for primary school pupils in years 4 - 6 takes place over two days on 28th and 29th May 2019 (9am - 4pm).
- Try out lots of activities including hockey, tennis, football, netball, cricket and other varieties of fun games and activities designed to promote development of co-ordination and awareness with emphasis on fun.
What equipment do I need?
- Sports appropriate clothing (no jeans)
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Water bottle
- Hockey stick (if you own one)
- Tennis racket (if you own one)
- Shin pads
- Mouth guard (essential)
- Astros or trainers
- Warm clothes, waterproofs and suncream
During your day/s with us you will learn:
- how to warm up and prepare for exercise effectively
- how to work as part of a team
- how to communicate and lead
- ball stricking and control
- how to perform new sports skills and develop existing ones
- effective invasion tactics
- and so much more…….
Our coaches are fantastic role models for aspiring young players and we have both male and female coaches at our camp.
Ditton Field Sports Ground