The Lovekyn Chapel is the only remaining free-standing chantry chapel in England and, dating back to 1309, it is the oldest complete building in Kingston.
Although no longer used for religious services, the Lovekyn Chapel is now the most popular venue for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships in the Royal Borough and, with its excellent acoustics, for classical concerts too.
The chapel can seat 60 wedding guests comfortably.
There is a separate entrance and private waiting room for the bride if she doesn’t wish for the groom or guests to see her before she walks down the aisle!
There are attractive white silk chapel flowers decorating the chapel which may be used free-of-charge. Chair covers and sashes can be hired in for a fee
A very popular option, for no extra fee, is a champagne reception immediately after the ceremony. If the happy couple supplies the champagne, we will serve it to the wedding guests for no extra charge and no corkage fee either!
Our in-house Wedding Coordinator will be on hand throughout the duration of the wedding.
Complimentary parking spaces for the Registrar and bridal car by arrangement in the school car park. There is a large NCP car park a short walk away for wedding guests.
Please contact the Events and Lettings Coordinator for more information on 020 8939 8176.