Thank you for your interest in Kingston Grammar School. We are constantly striving to provide a smooth and professional admissions experience and are delighted to announce the launch of our new admissions portal. Within your own tailored account you will be able to track your child’s application, manage your family contact details, complete additional forms such as scholarship or fee assistance applications and browse messages from the Admissions Team.
Things to remember before you apply:
- Please contact the Registrar to discuss your application if you are applying for 12+ or 14+ entry as these are not standard points of entry for us
- The personal contact information input will be visible to both applying parents (where relevant) on the family information page of your account once set up
- Make sure you have a head and shoulder photo of your child (in JPEG/PNG) format ready to upload
- If your child requires a visa to be in the UK please have a copy ready to upload
- Our non-refundable registration fee for all applications is £130 and must be paid via PayPal at the point of registration
- If you would like to apply for TWINS, or children in different entry points, please complete the registration form for one child. Log into the account you have created, from your DASHBOARD click ‘Add New Applicant’ and you will then be able to complete the relevant registration/enquiry form for the sibling and you will be linked as a family.
- If you have an exam clash with another school you must declare it in the relevant section on the registration form. If you do not declare the clash we will not be able to guarantee a time slot that enables you to sit both exams that day.
- Once you have submitted the online form you will immediately receive an email; if this does not arrive please check your junk email folder.
- If you have a child already at Kingston Grammar School please be aware that this portal links directly to information we store for you and your family. If any changes are made within the admissions portal to your personal details the School’s records will automatically be updated.
Please note that registration for 2021 has not yet opened. This should be available from Easter.
If you have already registered and created an account you can sign in here