We are constantly striving to provide a smooth and professional admissions experience. Within your own tailored account, you will be able to track your child’s application, manage your family contact details, complete additional forms such as scholarship or fee assistance applications and browse messages from the Admissions Team.
Things to remember before you apply:
- The personal contact information input will be visible to both applying parents (where relevant) on the family information page of your account once set up
- Make sure you have a head and shoulder photo of your child (in JPEG/PNG) format ready to upload
- If your child requires a visa to be in the UK, please have a copy ready to upload
- Our non-refundable registration fee for applications is £135 and must be paid via PayPal at the point of registration. The fee can be waived for those students who receive free school meals. If this applies to you, please contact the Admissions Team before completing the registration form.
- If you would like to apply for TWINS, or children in different entry points, please complete the registration form for one child. Log into the account you have created, from your DASHBOARD click ‘Add New Applicant’ and you will then be able to complete the relevant registration/enquiry form for the sibling and you will be linked as a family.
- Once you have submitted the online form you will immediately receive an email; if this does not arrive please check your junk email folder.
- If you have a child already at Kingston Grammar School, please be aware that this portal links directly to information we store for you and your family. If any changes are made within the admissions portal to your personal details the School’s records may automatically be updated.
The deadlines to apply are as follows:
|Year 7 Deferred Entry (10+) for 2025||24th November 2023|
|Year 7 (11+) Entry in 2024||9th October 2023|
|Year 8 (12+) Entry in 2024 (if available)||9th February 2024|
|Year 9 (13+) Entry in 2024||24th November 2023|
|Year 10 (14+) Entry in 2024 (if available)||9th February 2024|
|Year 12 (16+) Entry in 2024||9th October 2023|
If you have already registered and created an account, you can sign in here
Once registered we recommended downloading the OpenApply android app. This is our admissions portal and will make sure that you can easily access your child's application at anytime. Please click the link below to download the app: