Find below, Kingston Grammar School's fees for Prospective Pupils, Termly Fees, Optional Charges and Catering. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact with us and we will be happy to assist.
Prospective Student Charges
- Registration Fee £135
Does your child qualify for free school meals? We will waive our registration fee if this applies to you. Contact our Admissions Team for further information.
- Acceptance Deposit £2,000
Termly Fees & Charges
- £7,820.00 per term, inclusive of stationery, text books and Personal Accident Insurance (incorporating Dental Cover)
- Public Examinations - GCSE, IGCSE and A2 fees are chargeable in the year they are taken
- Personal Effects Insurance £7.73 per term
- AXA PPP Healthcare £126 per term
- Fees Refund Scheme 1.34% of fees payable
- Lunch - optional £335 per term for First - Fifth Year
- Lunch - optional £290 per term for Sixth Form (a 50% reduction to the lunch charge is made for Fifth Year and Upper Sixth Form students in the Summer term IF they have been confirmed as going on study leave.
- Breakfast - Card charged on purchase. Served 7.30 - 8.30am
- Morning Break - Card charged on purchase. Served 10.45am - 11.10am
For more information on fee schedule, please see the document below (please note this is for the 2023/24 academic year).